Crowfall videos & open beta (free tests) info

JamesGoblin

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
A little incoming game I like, PvP MMO (...with RTS/survival feel...) Crowfall. Some say it's too cartoony thou I have no problems with that; anyway, here is some early player made footage (pre-alpha tests, have mercy!):

Players will both be making their own kingdoms (see video on the bottom) and sieging & (voxel) destroying enemy ones:

It's creatures change as seasons go by - say, this is what happens to normal cats from spring to winter:

5117045-3324155025-46f9b.jpg

Another thing I like about it is - player's identity is tied to the crow-spirit and NOT the body - this will include frequent changes of class, race and sex!? In other words, once you die you'll have to fly and find a new body:

5117048-7909548156-bigre.jpg

PS Here is IGN Wiki about the game and Imgur album with hundreds of Crowfall images and screenshots; Also, access to alpha tests is kinda expensive, but there will be open beta i.e. free tests "this winter", requiring only registration on site. And here is the "promised" kingdom building video, it's like playing Tetris!?!

PPS I'll be around - if anyone has any comments or questions, just go ahead!

Last edited:

franciscourant

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: Crowfall video (played by a noob girl) & comic

I want this comic book lol, I wonder if it's that one that will be in the collector edition. :angel:

franciscourant

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: Crowfall video (played by a noob girl) & comic

Art+Craft developers are now working on the last major milestone (then it's bug fixes and polish).

This milestone includes:
- the Frostweaver (final class)
- caravans
- refineries
- mounts
- the Dregs (GvG campaign)
- ability to dynamically add, move and destroy buildings
- remaining promotion classes, skill trees, and multi-classing disciplines
- a host of other features

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics