Xbox One Preview invitation to test wireless display?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Xbox One Preview invitation to test wireless display

Hello all ☺

I'm on a quest to receive a preview invitation. I would like to test the wireless display that I've been hearing about. I'm a member of the insider windows group, but it's not helpful with obtain a preview invitation for Xbox. Would any of you gentlemen, or ladies be willing to send me an invitation? If so, my gamertag is: MK ULTRA S260

It would be greatly appreciated!! 🙏
John

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Xbox One Preview invitation to test wireless display

There is a invite thread in the xbox sub forum however currently they aren't taking any new invitees.

It is possible to get invited however the question is will you get accepted or not?

As currently the preview programme is pretty much full.

Also bear in mind, you will also have to participate in other "quests" and surveys - as well as be willing to test out the updates they push out which are rather large in size.

LeftyLeo

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Xbox One Preview invitation to test wireless display

Originally posted by Windows Central Question
Hello all ☺

I'm on a quest to receive a preview invitation. I would like to test the wireless display that I've been hearing about. I'm a member of the insider windows group, but it's not helpful with obtain a preview invitation for Xbox. Would any of you gentlemen, or ladies be willing to send me an invitation? If so, my gamertag is: MK ULTRA S260

It would be greatly appreciated!! 🙏
John

Did you ever get an invite? If so could you please add me Rembrandt X

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)