Xbox One External Storage

Sin Ogaris

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
So... is there a way I can format an Xbox One external drive back to the Windows standard (and actually be able to use it on a PC) or have I just bricked a perfectly good 2TB hard drive by upgrading it?

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
you don't understand the concept of "bricked". bricked means ruined. you certainly haven't ruined the drive. all the data on an Xbox One is replaceable easily. if you have the physical disc, you insert it, install the game and download the updates. if it's a digital game, you download the game and updates. you get a PC drive and format it to work on the Xbox. If you want to use it on the PC, you change it back. if you want to bring it back to the Xbox again, you format again and reinstall everything. If you want to use it simultaneously on both the PC and Xbox, you designate what space on the drive is for the Xbox. it's not rocket science.

Sin Ogaris

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
You can't format a drive back to PC once it's been connected to a One, the PC just simply does not recognise the hard drive when you connect it up, I have seen this with a half dozen drives.

So maybe instead of being an arse you actually do some research before spouting words off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo