The final straw?

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
First off I will start by saying that I don't know many people with phones that run Windows. Unfortunately this week, that number just shrank significantly.

I know five people (not including myself) that own Windows phones and like me, almost all of them are into video games. This week three of them moved to Android because of the release of Pokemon Go.

Games have come (to iOS and Android) and gone (Some came to WP eventually, some didn't) but none of the WP users I know were ever too worried about it, but this Pokemon game (that I honestly know little about) was the last straw for them I guess.

Now I know two people that are still using W10M, and one of them is already pricing iPhones and preparing to leave Windows.

I love my 640XL, but things like this are alarming...

Thoughts?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Not sure why this would be surprising. People want apps/games on their phones (despite the concerted efforts to suggest otherwise on this site), if they cant get it on W10 they go elsewhere. For the majority of people its the experience not the OS itself that defines the smartphone for them, doesn't sound like this is anything out of the ordinary TBH.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss