Join the Xbox Preview Program?

pjhenry1216

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
So, I'm curious about enrolling in the preview program. I have the invite, but what worries me is that you can't roll-back. If you leave the program, you simply wait for everyone else to catch up to where you are. However, if you have decided to leave the program due to bugs, how long do you have to deal with the bugs until the general public catch up? Also, how often are updates in the preview program released that may have bug fixes? I get now would be a low-risk time to join since if I decided to leave, the update will be rolled out to the general public very shortly. I just wish I knew more about its stability given that there's zero way to rollback (unless there is a way that Microsoft doesn't support I guess).

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So, I'm curious about enrolling in the preview program. I have the invite, but what worries me is that you can't roll-back. If you leave the program, you simply wait for everyone else to catch up to where you are. However, if you have decided to leave the program due to bugs, how long do you have to deal with the bugs until the general public catch up? Also, how often are updates in the preview program released that may have bug fixes? I get now would be a low-risk time to join since if I decided to leave, the update will be rolled out to the general public very shortly. I just wish I knew more about its stability given that there's zero way to rollback (unless there is a way that Microsoft doesn't support I guess).

in tis article: Xbox One Preview Program Frequently Asked Questions they've mentioned some forum - perhaps you can sk there for more feedback?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99