Recommend Me a Shooter Please

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Money is burning a hole in my pocket and I need to cop a new game. I want something with a campaign though as I'm not that into multiplayer. I have
Doom
COD Ghosts and Advanced Warfare
Halo 5 and Master Chief Collection
Far Cry 4
Destiny
BF4 and Hardline
Watch Dogs
Wolfenstein
Quantum Break
and I'll throw GTA V in there for good measure.

Anything I'm missing out on? If I can't find a decent FPS I'll probably just get Metal Gear Phantom Pain. Help me out I wanna binge on games this weekend!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is launching! (although best play the direct predecessor, Human Revolution first)
(it's not standard shooter fare however, there's a lot more thought and options that go in.)

They're known for single-players. Can always try Deus Ex too, considered the best PC game ever by some. (there's a learning curve and its old)

Halo Reach and Halo 3 ODST are nice games.

jchapman01

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
If you haven't played the Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, it's pretty solid. Plus it's just in time for Gears of War 4 to release in October.
Let us know what you end up going with.

Lauren Relph

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Dude grab yourself the Borderlands: Handsome Collection! You can't go wrong! The cel-shaded graphics and characters are incredible, and the arsenal of weapons is near enough limitless. Absolutely blinding game for anyone who wants to sink countless hours into a fun shooter!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte