Xbox one s or project scorpio????

likoviizkuce

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
Guys can you help me,im looking to buy xbox console.I already have PS3 but i need new gen console.Do i buy XBOX ONE S or do i wait for Project Scorpio when he came out??

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Depends what your set up is. If you have everything you need for 4k gaming, then wait. If not, get the Xbox One S, or even the normal Xbox to be cheaper and have more cash for the Scorpio.

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I say get the Xbox One. All the games you get on Xbox One will work on Scorpio, so you can upgrade to Scorpio whenever you feel like it.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
xbox one or xbox one S

Well the best would be the Xbox one S.... as it's the newest(a little faster, menus in 4k look a lot sharper). As for your LG TV, you need to find out if it supports HDR / BT2020. Just having 4K, as long as your TV supports HDMI 2.0 and has HDCP 2.2 you will be able to watch 4K Blu-ray and 4K videos on it (youtube, Netflix, etc).

The big advantage to the Xbox one S is HDR graphics as they are not true 4K, they do offer a larger level of color and most people who have used it say games look a lot better (the game needs to support it, limited titles now but, new releases seem to support it).

If your TV is 2-3 years old, you might not support the HDR / BT2020 meaning no HDR graphics from the Xbox one.. Something to keep in mind. But, still, you can play 4K Blu-ray (based on above) and being a Xbox one, so you can play the top games and still see some 4K content, so it might be worth it just for that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb