Gears of War 1, 2, 3, Judgment free code with Gears of War 4

psreloaded

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys - Did anyone who bought Gears of War 4 Digital Code get the download code for GoW 1,2,3,Judgment which Microsoft said we would get.

I bought the xbox one s GoW console and am yet to get those codes. It has been over a month now.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Got my codes too from my messages. It takes roughly 10 business days after making your purchase to reflect in your inbox.

Redeemed them but for some odd reason I'm unable to redeem GOW1 and GOW3

hypertoast

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
Hey Guys - Did anyone who bought Gears of War 4 Digital Code get the download code for GoW 1,2,3,Judgment which Microsoft said we would get.

I bought the xbox one s GoW console and am yet to get those codes. It has been over a month now.
I got the Xbox one s gears of war 4 bundle. Does this include the other gow games as well? Can you share the source of ms where it says we get all games for free?

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I got the Xbox one s gears of war 4 bundle. Does this include the other gow games as well? Can you share the source of ms where it says we get all games for free?

When did you get the bundle?

You should play Gears of War 4 while connected to Xbox Live before December 31 and you should receive the codes in your message inbox on your Xbox within a week or two.

hypertoast

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
When did you get the bundle?

You should play Gears of War 4 while connected to Xbox Live before December 31 and you should receive the codes in your message inbox on your Xbox within a week or two.
I got it on BF... I am not in front of the console tonight to load GoW4 today. Guess I'll miss the other ones when I install them later next week...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion