What games will you be playing this holiday season?

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully gonna catch up on loads of games I missed, like Dishonored 2 and Watch Dogs 2 and stuff. 0_0 so many. Also want to replay State of Decay and The Witcher 3... so many games, so little time.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
FF XV and Dead Rising will be my go to's this holiday season.... and hitting up Forza H3 for the Forzathons... And maybe a little GOW... Although my wife can't stand how they handled the split screen in GOW, so unless I move a second TV in the living room, maybe I won't get any GOW gaming.

buzzard75

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Skyrim. Had it on PC when it first came out oh so many years ago. I only played through the first couple dungeons and then life events meant I didn't have time to invest in such a game so I never really got into it. Now I have some more free time and I scored the Xbox One version on Black Friday for $25. So far I'm really enjoying it. As much as I want to mod, I'm trying to avoid it because I know once I start modding, it's a downward spiral before I start cheating stuff into the game. I have no self control. :D

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I just finished up Mafia 3... Although I liked Mafia 2 better (the way it played), 3 was pretty good, kind of felt like a GTA style game, than a strong story game (Mafia 2 lead you down a path, finish one mission and then you go to the next one, in order, 3 gave you options that could steer the story a little). I have not decided if I was going to go achievement hunting on it but moving forward...

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (some MP but, work on the campaign)
Gears of War 4 (Just ordered, crap $30, could not pass it up)
Doom (started but never finished)

and there is 3 games that I am 85-90% through that I need to finish up...

Asked for (as gifts, as I am hard to buy for), Watch Dogs 2 and Titanfall 2... but, those might have to wait till the new year...

And I get about 10 hours a week to play with my job and family... I miss the days when I can spend 30-40 hours playing games...sigh...

Matt Brown

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
A little late here, but I've been slowly working through my backlog. Played a couple of games I picked up and never played, but ended up finding Astroneer. Gah, that game has completely sucked me in and it's hard to play other games around it at the moment.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
A little late here, but I've been slowly working through my backlog. Played a couple of games I picked up and never played, but ended up finding Astroneer. Gah, that game has completely sucked me in and it's hard to play other games around it at the moment.

I hope there is a lull for about 3-4 months of no new games, so I can catch up on my back long too...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99