What games are you most looking forward to in 2017?

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Even with games like Scalebound cancelled, there's an insane amount of games on the horizon. What are you looking forward to the most?

Of the ones that are confirmed, I'm hopeful that Prey, Mass Effect Andromeda, State of Decay, and Sea of Thieves deliver the goods.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Mass Effect Andromeda, The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, Sea of Thieves (maybe).

ports of Voodoo Vince (This has been in my gaming radar way way back in the old Xbox classic days but missed it) and Phantom Dust.

Cyberpunk 2077 most definitely.

node36

May 3, 2017
Visit site
Here are a few:
Overkill's The Walking Dead
State of Decay 2
Dead Island 2

The rest already came out and there are a few which will be announced at E3 for next year hopefully.

anon(10237065)

May 12, 2017
Visit site
I can't wait for the new Assassin's Creed (because of the ancient Egypt) and return of the Metro series! Also A Way Out and Sea of Thieves look very cool, I'm a fan of coop games.

Mickey_H

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Even with games like Scalebound cancelled, there's an insane amount of games on the horizon. What are you looking forward to the most?

Of the ones that are confirmed, I'm hopeful that Prey, Mass Effect Andromeda, State of Decay, and Sea of Thieves deliver the goods.

Mickey_H

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Forza 7, Crackdown 3 & CupHead. I might have to get a FPS game if this next Halo 5 upgrade doesn't have meaningful enhancement to keep me addicted to it. I need a break from it before Halo 6 comes out.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
At this point, it's JUST Shadow of War. Forza Motorsport lacks enough progression from one release to the next, so the lack of a VR announcement with it means I'd rather stick to playing FH3 than do another circuit racer without much of a change (I'll probably pick it up on-sale next year instead). I'll also probably get Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 for my PS4 sometime, but that's honestly because there is so little I am interested in. Anthem looks like it could be good, but I'm not sure I want to commit to an MMO, especially before seeing if I have a group to go with. Killing off Scalebound and launching a new console with just an iterative racer as the flagship (read: no Halo) has made 2017 quite a tough time. Might get Quake Champions for PC as well as an FPS, just because there isn't one on console worth playing these days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6