Realm refurbishment & beautification

NZChap

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
Hi there fellows!

Since re-joining the realm after some off time due to accidentally leaving the realm lol.
I have started and recently finished a project in revamping the city centre.

Here are the changes, new stuff and improvements.

NEW STUFF:

1. The realm now has hostels for new members!
There are 7 cabins for new members to the realm who need a temporary house. These cabins are kitted out with 2 furnaces, crafting table, chest and bed.

Screenshot (51).png
Screenshot (52).png

2. Community Donation
I established a central little hut that gives people the chance to trade and exchange goods that they no longer want. Have a rummage, you may find something you need!

Screenshot (48).png
Screenshot (49).png

3. Community farms
Due to the recent lack of livestock in the city, I have made some community farms. Anyone can plant seeds and harvest to make food.

Screenshot (54).png
Screenshot (56).png

4. My house! :D
When I first joined the realm, I had never played Minecraft before. My lack of skills was evident when designing & creating my house. I made a 255 block high tower. Out of any resources I had. -- Thanks to Win10Fan for helping me knock down the tower so I could rebuild. I love my little house and have a farm!

Screenshot (57).png
Screenshot (66).png

5. Skybridge & Realm Train Service
The skybridge has been underway for over a month. Recently, the bridge was completed. It now extends 10's of 1000's of metres, keeps you safe from nasties & offers quick access to remote locations. The Skybridge is becoming train (minecart) friendly! I am still laying down tracks but progress is good! We now have a Train Station! It is complete and ready to go.

Screenshot (59).png
Screenshot (44).png
Screenshot (64).png
Screenshot (43).png

6. WC Marina
We now have a marina. Complete with a dock and boats for the community to use.

Screenshot (63).png

7. Wizard's House
The beloved Wizards house has been moved a few blocks to the right and has been upgraded with more size, chests and utilities.

Screenshot (60).png
Screenshot (62).png

Improvements:

1. Over 700 more torches have been placed in the city
2. 30 more trees added
3. Random pot-holes have been filled with dirt.
4. Improved the Blaze Farm. (Now bug free).
5. The skybridge connects to the Mesa Biome, a part of the world filled with resources.

SOON:

1. Mob XP farm
2. Community Livestock Farm
3. The End Portal

Apologies if this is a bit too TL;DR.

I hope you enjoy the changes!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member