Do You Replay Your Games? If so...

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Have you ever enjoyed a game and the story of the game so much that you had to play it from the beginning again?

If so what game(s) did you replay?

How often do you replay games?

Maybe you have a different reason for starting over and replaying it from the beginning. Why did you start over?

Please feel free to share! :)

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Lara Croft Go is the game I had gone back and played.
I wouldn't mind doing that again.

It is very demanding. It requires very logical and organized brain action.
I solved it once does not mean I can solve it this time because it is impossible to remember what steps I used last time. It's a long game. Nobody has that kind of memory.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Lara Croft Go is the game I had gone back and played.
I wouldn't mind doing that again.

It is very demanding. It requires very logical and organized brain action.
I solved it once does not mean I can solve it this time because it is impossible to remember what steps I used last time. It's a long game. Nobody has that kind of memory.

Nice! I was actually looking for a game like that! I need something that will make me think and leave me stumped! Lol.

A game I play over and over and over and... I think you get the point, lol, is the original Bioshock game from 2007.

That game had an incredible story, great gameplay, and great graphics (at the time). I still replay it and the 2nd Bioshock to this day!

TheDarkSide1

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Hmm. In don't really remember replaying any games. I'm usually one and done.

If I remember any I'll get back to you on that.

Then again, some of the games that I play have no single player or story mode.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Haven't played games for an awful long time... but I remember replaying Blade runner (Westwood).. being immersed in the P.K.Di*k / R.Scott world for hours...

... !!
Edit: WC won't let me spell the author's name.. LOL

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I have played each of the Mass Effect trilogy games multiple times. Each time going through it I played as a different class, played paragon/renegade and made different choices.

I've also gone through Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Borderlands 1 & 2 multiple times for similar reason.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Tempted but haven't done it with tides of numenera and tyranny. They are both pretty short games with choice impacting the game and side quests.

Will see if I ever do, or just wait for pillars 2, divinity original sin 2, and south park fractured but whole :p

Awhispersecho

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Halo 4, Oddworld Stranger's Wrath, Resident Evil 4, Bioshock Infinite, Heavy Rain. I think there are a few more but those are the ones on the top of my head at the moment.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I recently got back into gaming, but I did get the 2013 release of Tomb Raider on XB1, and then I got a really good deal on Steam for my PC. So I guess technically that? :wink:

L0n3N1nja

Dec 22, 2016
Visit site
I just got into the original starcraft now that it's free, haven't played it in 5 plus years.

I've played GTA 3 a few times since it originally launched on PS2, currently playing it on PC. It's a bit dated now but one if my all time favorite games.

Most games I play don't have a good single player campaign. I play Battlefield, Minecraft, league of legends, various RTS games.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I wish I could replay my favorite game over and over again but there is just too many games and too little time.

In the past I have replayed a lot of games over and over, some I can remember are the Donkey Kong Country Trilogy.
Mass Effect (3 times)
Metal Gear Solid (Over and Over again)
Resident Evil 2 (3 times I think)
Resident Evil 4 (3 times)
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (Twice)
Metroid Prime (Twice)
X-Men Legends (Twice)

Just to name a few

sanjeet_deshwal

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
I daily play Tekken tag tournament 2 offline with friends. Gearing up for Tekken 7 as well. So, yeah! I play them multiple times ����

To name few more:
Finished Resident evil 3-4(3 times)
Legend of Zelda ot (2 times)
GTA VC,SA, V (several times,don't even remember the count)
Rise of tomb raider ((twice)

Last edited:

anon(10237065)

May 12, 2017
Visit site
There are way too many games I'd like to play again, but so little time!

Anyway, I've played again these:
Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3, twice
The Walking Dead by Telltale 1 and 2, twice as well
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 & 2 (liked the story), twice

and there are a couple of sandbox strategy games that I play from time to time, like Prison Architect or Motorsport Manager. And I'd love to play L.A. Noire again once.

trstick1

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
I played Battlefield 4 so many times before l tried out multiplayer which was possible with a very fast internet connection. I don't know how many times l played the game and l have over 1 thousand hours total of play time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)