Anyone getting Call of Duty: WWII?

badelhas

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I'll never pre-order a game. Never. That's one of the reasons they laugh half finished games and then release patches to fix what's should be good in the first place.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I'll never pre-order a game. Never. That's one of the reasons they laugh half finished games and then release patches to fix what's should be good in the first place.

I rarely pre-order games, the only game I recently pre-ordered was "Friday the 13: The Game" because I've been following the development of the game for a while now.

COD WWII looks interesting but I'm a Battlefield 1 guy, lol.

TheDarkSide1

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I might get it, but I won't pre-order. I like to wait a while and know exactly what I'm about to buy. :p

I probably won't get it until December or maybe even January, so Activation and Sledgehammer Games can release a patch or two.

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Definitely getting it and definitely preordering it. I really liked COD upto Black Ops 2 or there abouts then it just lost its way and I've pretty much hated most since. I thought Battlefield One was going to be my saviour but it never delivered (for me) once it came out. At least this COD is going back to its roots finally so should be good

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I might get it, but I won't pre-order. I like to wait a while and know exactly what I'm about to buy. :p

I probably won't get it until December or maybe even January, so Activation and Sledgehammer Games can release a patch or two.

Same here I like to wait a while... but I "might" attempt to get it, that's just me, lol.

I like a game that takes place during an older war or older era over something that has a "futuristic" feel to it. Except for Titanfall 1, that game was something else. I was a beast in that game, lol.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Definitely getting it and definitely preordering it. I really liked COD upto Black Ops 2 or there abouts then it just lost its way and I've pretty much hated most since. I thought Battlefield One was going to be my saviour but it never delivered (for me) once it came out. At least this COD is going back to its roots finally so should be good

Hey! We have someone that is definitely getting it!

I actually never played Black Ops 2 which is sad, lol. I forgot the last COD game I've played... Ghost maybe? :-/

I'm also liking how it's going back to its roots, but I'm still iffy on getting it or not... we'll see when the time comes. :p

TheDarkSide1

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm really hoping it turns out good! I want to see another COD game succeeded!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Definitely getting and preorder as well but I don't know which system. Would be nice if it was cross platform between PC and Xbox.

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
For a moment I thought I was going to play Call of Duty again after CoD 2, but it looks like it won't be worth it as this one (at least to my knowledge) only offers fighting on western front, which is a big disappointment for me. Activision is never going to make any Call of Duty release as popular as CoD 2, believe me that many people (especially from Europe) would like to have an option to play WW2 games on several fronts as that is more interesting and offers bigger weapon variety - some of us simply don't want to use those Thompsons, lol (I remember I always picked up BAR or German MP39 when I had Thompson as the default weapon in COD2 because those had such low magazine and I don't remember them as being too accurate either). Ah, got too nostalgic :(

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
For a moment I thought I was going to play Call of Duty again after CoD 2, but it looks like it won't be worth it as this one (at least to my knowledge) only offers fighting on western front, which is a big disappointment for me. Activision is never going to make any Call of Duty release as popular as CoD 2, believe me that many people (especially from Europe) would like to have an option to play WW2 games on several fronts as that is more interesting and offers bigger weapon variety - some of us simply don't want to use those Thompsons, lol (I remember I always picked up BAR or German MP39 when I had Thompson as the default weapon in COD2 because those had such low magazine and I don't remember them as being too accurate either). Ah, got too nostalgic :(

CoD2 isn't even in the top 3 of games sold... And I usually go by sales for popularity. Not even sure it is even in the top 5 as I'd have to check.

But I do agree that I enjoy playing on other locations, not just the West. I loved the Berlin Wall map in BO1 and a few others that they had.

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
CoD2 isn't even in the top 3 of games sold... And I usually go by sales for popularity. Not even sure it is even in the top 5 as I'd have to check.

But I do agree that I enjoy playing on other locations, not just the West. I loved the Berlin Wall map in BO1 and a few others that they had.

Well I don't really care about sales and that might be bad but I should've said that CoD2 was my personal favourite and favourite of the majority of my friends. I tried playing some newer versions but those were a lot worse than CoD2 in my opinion.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah boot the ground because i am so tired with the futuristic gameplay. Should get it when its come out.

I'm not sure if I'm really tired of the futuristic gameplay since I never played Advanced Warefare, Infinite Warefare, and Black Ops 3. I kinda stopped with COD since Ghost came out, lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb