Best Buy Screwed Me

nikholaspappas

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I preordered an Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition From Best buy the instant pre orders went live.

Today, I found out that I was going to be sent out of town for work, and would not be around for the in store pick up on November 7th.

No Problem right? I will just go online and change the pick up person on the order.

Get an Email saying the change was processed and I was good to go for my roommate to pick up the X1X on November 7th.

A few minutes later, I get an Email, saying that my information could not be verified and my order had been cancelled... WHAT!!!!????

I called best buy. Talked to the first guy and then his supervisor. They said there is nothing they can do. The system cancelled my order because when it went to update the pick up person it saw the item was not in inventory (As it is a pre order) and since there is no stock they cannot add one back to my account.

LIVID!!!!

At this point, all I get is an Email when and if they get stock and I can try to reorder before they sell out.

Never again from Best Buy

nikholaspappas

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I normally do the same but I buy a couple things a year from them because its the same price and I am already there. It's like 2 miles from my house. but after this I am thinking never again, Especially if I end up not getting the Scorpio Edition

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans