Big issue with owning an Xbox one S and X

Bigsteelguy

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I own a talon remote and it controls both Xbox ones at the same time. So it effects one console while I'm using the other. Also Signing in and out of one console just so to sign into another is a bit of a pain. You can stay signed in with 5 PCs at the same time or more but not 2 Xbox ones with the same account? I don't want to purchase another Gold live account. One account is enough for me, and I live alone.

jeffchapik

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Create a silver acct on your home console and you'll still have access to all your games. Only drawback is you'll have different save points and achievements between the two accounts.

Bigsteelguy

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I thought about it, but I don't need 2 accounts. It's still frustrating at times. They should up the limit from 1 to 2 Xbox ones at the same time. Also there should be a way to use that remote for only one Xbox at a time.

Richard Loveridge

May 26, 2015
Visit site
So I'm confused a little. Why would you need to sign in on 2 consoles at the same time?

As for the remote. Again confused. Are your 2 Xboxs in the same room. Which leads to my 3rd question why?

Sorry but I cant see an issue where this scenario in a games console is an issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb