Wanting to Review a TV For the X1X

L0G1C BOM8

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
I’m getting ready to purchase the TCL 6 Series 65” TV when it launches this Spring, which isn’t too far from now.

The TCL P6 series last year caught many off guard due to its features and performance for a 55” budget 4K HDR TV. It was far from perfect but many gamers and streamers I know flocked to it and raved about it.

My purpose for the TV will be gaming and movies. I’m entertaining the idea of seeing its performance as a PC monitor and how PC gaming can affect it.

As Daniel Rubino mentioned an OLED for gaming on the X1X, I’m wanting to see if this upcoming TV will have the chops for gaming. The P6 last year sold for $600-$650 and it was only a 55”. The 6 Series’ 55” will be close to the same price upon release this Spring as TCL has confirmed but I’m aiming for the 65”.

I will be moving from a Vizio 42” 1080P. I am looking to rent an input lag tool so I can measure the input lag response times and see how they measure for gaming and other modes. Feedback is appreciated. Looking to do this to see if we can update the “Best TVs For the XBox One X” snippet.

Joshua_Muldoon

Jan 17, 2017
Visit site
I’m getting ready to purchase the TCL 6 Series 65” TV when it launches this Spring, which isn’t too far from now.

The TCL P6 series last year caught many off guard due to its features and performance for a 55” budget 4K HDR TV. It was far from perfect but many gamers and streamers I know flocked to it and raved about it.

My purpose for the TV will be gaming and movies. I’m entertaining the idea of seeing its performance as a PC monitor and how PC gaming can affect it.

As Daniel Rubino mentioned an OLED for gaming on the X1X, I’m wanting to see if this upcoming TV will have the chops for gaming. The P6 last year sold for $600-$650 and it was only a 55”. The 6 Series’ 55” will be close to the same price upon release this Spring as TCL has confirmed but I’m aiming for the 65”.

I will be moving from a Vizio 42” 1080P. I am looking to rent an input lag tool so I can measure the input lag response times and see how they measure for gaming and other modes. Feedback is appreciated. Looking to do this to see if we can update the “Best TVs For the XBox One X” snippet.

I agree, looking forward to the 65" 6 series as well. I currently have the 55" C series that will be moved somewhere else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon