LFBR (Looking for bilge-rats) in Sea of Thieves!

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 30, 2007
Visit site
This thread is one I think we are going to need next week.

Who wants to team up and privateer the world next week?

I'll be at the Microsoft Store in Salt Lake on Tuesday night for their launch party, but I want to set up Mixer co-streams with like minded scalawags. Who wants to sail?

Richard Loveridge

May 26, 2015
Visit site
I currently have a massive group of gamers already. But I'm sure when I'm not on with them we can get some sort of WindowsCentral thing going.

Game is incredible. Best online game I've ever played. Easily up there with DKC and Banjo Kazooie as Rares best game.

Literally had the best 4 hours online last night ever in my whole gaming life. It was so much fun. Very special indeed. Never felt so in a game world as this.

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 30, 2007
Visit site
I currently have a massive group of gamers already. But I'm sure when I'm not on with them we can get some sort of WindowsCentral thing going.

Game is incredible. Best online game I've ever played. Easily up there with DKC and Banjo Kazooie as Rares best game.

Literally had the best 4 hours online last night ever in my whole gaming life. It was so much fun. Very special indeed. Never felt so in a game world as this.
Sounds fantastic. Finally broke down and bought it so I can have Play Anywhere.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb