How do you rate this laptop for gaming? (Bad, kinda good, fine)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
In theory, you should be able to play Kholat and Fortnite. However, I only checked against minimum requirements. I did not look against the recommended. You should be able to get a good frame rate, but at about medium settings.

I could not find anything for the Emergency game you listed.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
In theory, you should be able to play Kholat and Fortnite. However, I only checked against minimum requirements. I did not look against the recommended. You should be able to get a good frame rate, but at about medium settings.

I could not find anything for the Emergency game you listed.
It's steam game, I'm only affraid of throttling, might put a frozen bottle of water in the direction of air

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
You might get throttling either way. If you keep the settings on the lower side, that should help, as you won't be pushing either the CPU or GPU. I still think that no matter what, you will see some throttle. That chassis looks quite thin, and the airflow isn't going to be that great.

Adam Matlock

Mar 28, 2017
Visit site
The processor and memory look fine. The video card is the concern. If you can find one similarly priced with an i5 and a 1050ti, it will run everything you are lookin at playing. I have an Acer Nitro5 with the latest i5 and a 1050ti, and I get 60FPS all day long on Fortnite. It's fantastic. The screen is great, and the sound is solid too. My only hangup is that the keyboard gets pretty hot as you play for a while, especially under the WASD keys. Otherwise I love it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo