GIVEAWAY: Tell us what you're playing on Xbox and you could win a free game!

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
IMG_20180808_072351(1).jpg

Easy peasy! Leave a comment below letting us know what game you're currently obsessed with on Xbox, and which of these games you want to win! We'll leave it open 24 hours then close it down and pick 5 random winners and mail their chosen game to them.

Your prize choices are:
  • Destiny 2
  • Call of Duty Black Ops III: Zombies Chronicles Edition
  • Need For Speed Payback
  • Overwatch (Game of the Year Edition) (2 people will win Overwatch!)

Standard giveaway rules apply. Open internationally, but any fees/taxes incurred during shipping will be the responsibility of the winner. One entry per person, please. Good luck!

Paul Growns

Aug 8, 2018
Visit site
Currently playing Fortnite but looking forward to Tomb Raider in a few weeks. I think I’d like to win Overwatch as I keep meaning to get round to playing it but never do

DDanley97

Aug 8, 2018
Visit site

Easy peasy! Leave a comment below letting us know what game you're currently obsessed with on Xbox, and which of these games you want to win! We'll leave it open 24 hours then close it down and pick 5 random winners and mail their chosen game to them.

Your prize choices are:
  • Destiny 2
  • Call of Duty Black Ops III: Zombies Chronicles Edition
  • Need For Speed Payback
  • Overwatch (Game of the Year Edition) (2 people will win Overwatch!)

Standard giveaway rules apply. Open internationally, but any fees/taxes incurred during shipping will be the responsibility of the winner. One entry per person, please. Good luck!
I'm obsessed with Destiny 2 right now, but that Black ops 3 looks mighty fine

MeatyMitts

Aug 8, 2018
Visit site
I have been playing WAY too much State of Decay 2, but also been playing Death Squared a bunch with my wife now that we've downloaded that.

I played in the original Destiny beta and decided that was enough Destiny for me at the time. I've been THIS CLOSE to picking up Destiny 2 about 20 times so I would choose that. I really want to try it out again!

Pizza He-Man

Aug 8, 2018
Visit site
I've gotten back into Stardew Valley recently. But I JUST got over being obsessed with NieR Gestalt and Automata about a week ago.
I'd like to win Overwatch GOTY edition.

JTKIRK31

Aug 8, 2018
Visit site
I am currently playing, pubg, forza horizon 2, Star Trek online and ghost recon wildlands. Oh and also defiant 2245 I think it is. And I would pick destiny 2

TheDave

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Currently playing Far Cry 5. Would love to win Overwatch GOTY to play with a coworker! He keeps bugging me to get into it, but money is tight.

Verdanos

Aug 8, 2018
Visit site
I'm currrently playing a lot of Call of Duty. Mostly, CoD MWR. It's really amazing how this old game is still really playable with new graphics. The gunplay, location, even how simple customisation is. It still got that charm. Nowadays there's no many games like this - simple and charming.
I'd like to win Zombies Chronicles Edition of Black Ops III 'cause it's the only game in series that I don't own and never played.
Have a nice day guys!

Jacob Wendling

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Fortnite Save the World mixed with a tiny bit of BR. My crew mate got a real for Minecraft so I'm also doing that and whatever I can find on Game Pass.

Loved Destiny 1 and would love to get into Destiny 2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos