Xbox one X issues since the October update?

BriangStanley

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Hey, ladies and gents.

Question, has anyone else noticed that since the October update #1 external hard drive not shutting down regardless of settings of shutting down external hard drive when powered off? #2 Fan speed I would say double the speed than before? Getting alot louder than I remember. All this seemed to start after the October update. This is my second Xbox one ☓ my scorpio addition failed this is the standard black 1tb made November 2017. Any feedback would be greatly helpful. Thanks!

Lukas Vartotojas

Nov 16, 2018
Visit site
Hey, ladies and gents.

Question, has anyone else noticed that since the October update #1 external hard drive not shutting down regardless of settings of shutting down external hard drive when powered off? #2 Fan speed I would say double the speed than before? Getting alot louder than I remember. All this seemed to start after the October update. This is my second Xbox one ☓ my scorpio addition failed this is the standard black 1tb made November 2017. Any feedback would be greatly helpful. Thanks!

Yo man, i also had issues with my controller randomly disconnecting from my xbox one x. Console it self didn't send any notifications that "batteries are low" or "connection lost", controllers indicator just starts to slowly blink, after 10 seconds its again working, another 10 seconds again blinking couldn't do anything. Somehow i decided to test it by connecting a mouse to my front usb port, in which for 2 months was sitting my external SSD 500GB. At the very moment i disconnected my SSD, controllers indicator stopped blinking, i as like "DAFAQ?". So i put SSD cable back to port and BAM controllers indicator blinking. Repeated that cycle 10 times, and i am 100% sure that connecting SSD to the front USB is a bad idea, use the ones on the back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans