X Box one X brick

Gregkk

Jun 29, 2018
Visit site
It suddenly does not boot. Not even a glowing X.

There is full voltage at the power plug.

Any ideas how to resurrect? Is there maybe a fuse inside? 🤔

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
does your area face power surge frequently and is there any protection from that in your residence?

this could be the worst case scenario where your motherboard could be fried due to power surge.

but returning to basics try a different power brick. check for any loose cables connecting the brick to the console. do share if your console has died previously on you or if are you a Xbox Insider?

Gregkk

Jun 29, 2018
Visit site
Thanks. No power brick as it's 200...240Vac rated. No known power surge events during the few times it was powered up. Not died before. Not an insider

spicypadthai

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
It has built-in power surge protection so it may simply need to be reset. Power it off, unplug the cord from the console for 10 seconds, plug it in, power it on.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
i don't think you could do much with a lifeless console yourselves. better consider taking it to service center to redeem your warranty probably if it is still covered or to the seller if you bought a used one.

Any which way keep us posted. i myself own a ps4 pro and this could happen to anyone. :wink:

Gregkk

Jun 29, 2018
Visit site
Barely used and maybe post-update bricking. But probably out of warranty. Will go to the service centre and if still under warranty will try to explain why the warranty seal is missing :). I just couldn't help myself

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs