Are you playing Cyberpunk 2077?

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
If so, how's it going for you? I'm waiting until the weekend to dive in but it is living up to the hype for you? Let me know, curious to hear your thoughts so far.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I look forward to playing Cyberpunk 2077. However, I still have so much Witcher 3 left to play, so I figure i'll keep playing that instead and grab Cyberpunk 2077 when i'm done. Maybe the price will drop a bit by then!

MarineDawg

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I think I have somewhere around 40 hours in (XB1X) and have only encountered two outright crashes. I found the rest of the glitches minor and tolerable save one; I completed the voodoo boys quest and found myself unable to call any of the vehicles, my stamina was infinite, and I had 0 health but also took no damage. In essence I became Superman with a dash of the Flash (infinite sprinting.) All good things come to an end and the game had enough of that craziness and forced the second crash.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I've completed the Nomad playthrough on my One X and encountered some crashes and bugs but nothing so horrendous that it made me want to get a refund

GraniteStateColin

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 is currently my main game and my favorite game. I think it's one of the best story-driven RPGs ever written, maybe the best. It does still have issues though and if you haven't started yet, I'd suggest waiting for some of the DLC to drop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo