I thought it would be a great way to give back to the community of the forums. And I couldn't think no better way then giving away a game. If there anyone out there that would like to Win a free copy of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for your computer gaming then please post here. I'll give it a few days to see who responds. Keep in mind you will need to have Origin on your computer as the game runs on Origin. Good Luck. This offer ends by Feb 7, 2022. The sooner someone makes a post about wanting it. The sooner your get a message for the game code. If there more then 1 responding on wanting it then I will make a choice of selection. And if there anyone else wanting to give away a free code from there Amazon Prime. Then feel free to let others know on this thread for this game. Though also respond in thread to let me know and others who you had pick. That so myself or others won't give a code to same person if they gotten one.
    interlocutor1980 likes this.
    01-04-2022 04:21 PM
    Appreciated...
    01-05-2022 11:38 AM
    Appreciated...
    You welcome. You interested in having the game? I can PM you the code if you are?
    01-06-2022 12:29 AM
    Any takers? :O
    01-06-2022 01:08 PM