In the following video, it shows Windows 8 running on a Samsung Series 7 tablet. It looks pretty awesome to me and really makes me want to buy one on release day.

GoodThings2Life and Nataku4ca like this.
    09-28-2012 07:53 AM
    I'm definitely all about the Surface. But I don't care about how it fares against the ipad or any other tablet. It will stand just fine on its own.

**Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express**
    09-28-2012 08:10 AM
    This fall/winter is going to be so much fun!
    09-28-2012 08:11 AM
    I'm definitely all about the Surface. But I don't care about how it fares against the ipad or any other tablet. It will stand just fine on its own.

**Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express**
    I have no desire whatsoever to buy an iPad either, but that was the most in depth demonstration I'd seen of a tablet running Windows 8. I really do think that it's going to be an awesome OS, both on tablets and on PCs.
    09-28-2012 09:27 AM
    Surface.. But oh my windows 8 looks like fun.. Very fluid.. Very simple needed apps and I'm good..

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    09-29-2012 06:57 AM
    That was a pretty nice video. Really makes me want one!

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express
    09-29-2012 07:21 AM
    My only complaint about the video is the swearing, and not because it offends me, but I have more, umm, sensitive family members who would stop watching.

That said, it was definitely a compelling demonstration of Windows 8, and I really like that about it. I'm looking forward to picking up a Surface RT at launch.
    09-29-2012 09:00 AM
    That video has me wanting a Pro more and more. I would like it if Asus would change and make a Full HD Transformer Book version. I would definitely preorder one.
    10-08-2012 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD