Best way to perform clean install on a tablet??

Goku1982jason

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
What is the best way to do a clean install on my windows 8 tablet? I would like to get rid of the recovery partition and all other bloat ware on my samsung 700t. The 128gb model I have came with only 72gb free. I was hoping to wipe out everything and start over brand new. I am also hoping that there is a way to backup the recovery partition incase I need it at a later date.

Thank you for reading this!!
Jason

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
What is the best way to do a clean install on my windows 8 tablet? I would like to get rid of the recovery partition and all other bloat ware on my samsung 700t. The 128gb model I have came with only 72gb free. I was hoping to wipe out everything and start over brand new. I am also hoping that there is a way to backup the recovery partition incase I need it at a later date.

Thank you for reading this!!
Jason

There's usually a brand specific backup setting on the device. Look for something like Samsung backup. You can then usually create a bootable recovery USB flash drive and delete the recovery partition from the tablet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ridemyscooter86

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Be careful to only use the recovery drive that you make with your tablet because generic windows 8 drivers might not work on a tablet. The easy way is to just format the recovery partition and manually delete the bloatware, it took me about 20 min on my hp and they are usually the worst with bloatware...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs