Does anyone else think that Nokia would be successful in making an 'RT like' tablet? It's easy to admire their hardware and software thus far. I can just see how strong and beautiful a tablet/laptop from Nokia would be. It would run Windows 8 only and have native Nokia apps like Drive etc. Microsoft is already sleeping with Nokia so there would be excellent support in both camps.

Thoughts?
    05-15-2013 04:54 PM
    Think about possibilities with wireless charging pads. Also all Nokia accessories currently used on Lumia's will be fully compatible.
    Does anyone else think that Nokia would be successful in making an 'RT like' tablet? It's easy to admire their hardware and software thus far. I can just see how strong and beautiful a tablet/laptop from Nokia would be. It would run Windows 8 only and have native Nokia apps like Drive etc. Microsoft is already sleeping with Nokia so there would be excellent support in both camps.

Thoughts?
    05-15-2013 04:56 PM
    There is already a lot of compeition in that area. Given the upfront costs for Nokia to produce such a device I do not see them entering the tablet area unless they know it will be an instant hit. With the recent slew of Win RT price cuts (50+ %) I doubt they have that cozy feeling.
    kalteah likes this.
    05-16-2013 10:44 AM