Considering ether the ASUS VivoTab Smart ME400C or Acer Iconia W3-810

Insti Gator

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the tip-off!

How are you enjoying the W3? The new 8.1 update is amazing, I can't believe all these features were missing from original W8. Especially the snap apps coming to small screens. And now I have an extra 6GB worth of drive space.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip-off!

How are you enjoying the W3? The new 8.1 update is amazing, I can't believe all these features were missing from original W8. Especially the snap apps coming to small screens. And now I have an extra 6GB worth of drive space.

It's pretty amazing just how much changed from 8 to 8.1. I had to recently reinstall Windows 8 on my PC, and was quickly reminded how many little issues were tucked away in it. I loved 8 when it came out, but 8.1 is far better in a few big ways and a ton more subtle ways. I think I got almost 2 gigs back after the update...really impressed that you got 6. Overall, I'm really digging 8.1. Microsoft seemed to listen to criticisms, and took a huge step in a good direction. :)
Oh...and I'm still loving my W3! So much so, that I ended up selling my Surface in order to help raise the money I needed to preorder the Lumia 1520. :)

Insti Gator

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
It's pretty amazing just how much changed from 8 to 8.1. I had to recently reinstall Windows 8 on my PC, and was quickly reminded how many little issues were tucked away in it. I loved 8 when it came out, but 8.1 is far better in a few big ways and a ton more subtle ways. I think I got almost 2 gigs back after the update...really impressed that you got 6. Overall, I'm really digging 8.1. Microsoft seemed to listen to criticisms, and took a huge step in a good direction. :)
Oh...and I'm still loving my W3! So much so, that I ended up selling my Surface in order to help raise the money I needed to preorder the Lumia 1520. :)

Totally agree!
I'm actually trying to add some type of new laptop (potentially surface pro)

Also update - So I went to my local staples and they said they didn't have any in stock, and I can only find one at office depot.com and only online so I have to pay shipping :\

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro