Advice tablets

AtivS8

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking at getting a tablet and iv sort of narrowed it down to three (even though two are just announced) i like the idea of 8 inch and the Lenovo miix2 looks perfect 2gb ram 367ppi etc. But then the Acer iconia w4 looks appealing not quite as good without stylus etc. Then there is the surface with rt 32gb in obviously the bigger size surface i found at 288 if i remember the others a smidge under 200 pound. general opinions? Any reason i shouldn't go for any of them? I was thinking surface would go to 8.#/9 better than other but i like Lenovo one for size.... Helpppp

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
If I have Christmas money to afford it, I'd like to buy either that Lenovo, or the dell venue 8... Depends on which performs better after they are both released.

AtivS8

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
When are we looking at release for dell in uk? Lenovo cant find U.S. prices for let alone UK Acer iconia w4? And Toshiba have released an 8-inch aswell cant remember name

AtivS8

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
After having a thorough look iv decided i want the Lenovo simply because even though I might not use it it has a sim slot and its mostly made out of metal as oppose to plastic poly carb compound rubbish. The Lenovo isn't available from Lenovo direct in the uk yet :( got a couple of days to make any final decisions either miix 2 or pro 8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs