Surface Pro Case/Sleeve that holds power cable

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone found a case or sleeve (or whatever you call these things) that can hold a Surface Pro AND it's supporting power cable, type keyboard & pen (without it being crammed in there too tightly)? If so, can you let me know what you found?

Thanks!
Jim

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I bought this case off amazon and its great, already took it on a road trip. The handle on the side is a really nice touch and the pocket is zippered and holds alot, albeit is sticks out and gets packed with the charger, bluetooth adapter, pen, phone charging cable, hdmi cord (3 feet), and display port to hdmi adaptor, and arc mouse. Fact it holds all of those no problem, the bulge is fine. Nice soft inside and surface slips in and out fairly easily with keyboard attached.

Amazon.com: Kensington Soft Carrying Case for for iPad 4/3/2/1, Nexus 10, and Surface Pro: Computers & Accessories

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone found a case or sleeve (or whatever you call these things) that can hold a Surface Pro AND it's supporting power cable, type keyboard & pen (without it being crammed in there too tightly)? If so, can you let me know what you found?

Thanks!
Jim

I bought this one at Frys. 1383687204198.jpg

Sent from my LG-D801 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12