Lumia 2020 Coming in Feb, 2014?

Yangstax

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Rumor: Nokia to unveil 8-inch #Lumia 2020 Tab & its next flagship Lumia 1820 during MWC 2014.

Rumor says that 8" L2020 will be announced in MWC 2014. The specs sounds great.

Lumia 1820 will also be announced in the same event. This could be the first Nokia Lumia phone equipped with Pelican Multiple-Lens (14x4 or 5x5) sensor camera. Nokia to invest in next-gen Pelican Imaging tech, allowing “fly eye” cameras for your Lumia | Windows Phone Central

This news is still classified as rumors, but I like what I heard.

uopjo6

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Way too many phones from them now. I don't even feel like purchasing any now that there's a new Lumia every 3-4months

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Way too many phones from them now. I don't even feel like purchasing any now that there's a new Lumia every 3-4months

I actually like it, mostly because it's not like every new device completely outclasses the previous device. For example, the 925/8 were not big changes from the 929. Neither was the 1020, if you think about it. Now we get the 1520 which is a pretty big step up, like the 920 was. The next Lumia, "1820" sounds like it'll probably just be a 1520 with a better camera and different design (1820 suggests a large size, though, so it might be another phablet). And the rest of their devices are mid to low end. It gives us WP consumers more options!

Since Nokia is basically the only WP manufacturer then the plethora of devices is kind of needed for the OS to grow. Nokia is doing what they have to imo.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I actually like it, mostly because it's not like every new device completely outclasses the previous device. For example, the 925/8 were not big changes from the 929. Neither was the 1020, if you think about it. Now we get the 1520 which is a pretty big step up, like the 920 was. The next Lumia, "1820" sounds like it'll probably just be a 1520 with a better camera and different design (1820 suggests a large size, though, so it might be another phablet). And the rest of their devices are mid to low end. It gives us WP consumers more options!

Since Nokia is basically the only WP manufacturer then the plethora of devices is kind of needed for the OS to grow. Nokia is doing what they have to imo.

while i totally agree, it is very good to have options, plus when you get a whole range of devices, i guess it means that the strategy is working, and Nokia is growing.

I'm pretty satisfied with this idea, because i like selling my phone, and get a new higher quality used phone again, i enjoy it, and when they have a phone every 4 months i'm fine :p

but then, i don't know about the average user, how can they decide when they know that in 3 - 4 months a new phone would be showing up, yet again maybe average users are not enthusiastic as we are, and they don't really know about new devices unless they are advertised properly, and by that they would have already bought their phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2