Is the Type Cover 2 noisy?

TheAsbo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I want to get one for taking notes in classes where 90% of the students don't use laptops so it's very quiet during lectures.

Is the Type Cover 2 a noisy keyboard? Will it distract others as I take long notes?

If it's noisy, I suppose I can get a Touch Cover 2, but I hear it's not comfortable to use for extended periods of time. Thoughts?

txkimmers

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a type cover, and yeah, imo it is a bit noisy. But it is comfortable to use, it's easier for me to type on rapidly than my full size laptop.

Doctor Pork

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
The type cover is mostly silent but it makes more noise if you type with it without placing it on a rigid flat surface as then you can here a tap, otherwise it is quiet. If you got the pro, the pen is obviously almost dead silent. Perhaps the best option is to try it at a store?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm typing with it right now in a class where I am the only one typing and nobody has noticed that I am typing. It does make a slight noise but the only who will barely be able to hear it is yourself. As long as you aren't a keyboard slapped you'll be just fine (even if you are a keyboard slapped I still doubt anybody would hear it)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium