I wanted to buy a lenovo miix 2 , but i have seen many bugs going on there , and its kinda stopping me from buying it . The only left alternative is Dell Venue 8 pro but i hate the lack of windows button . Can anyone report these bugs on miix 2 ?
    So far i know :
    1. Power /Standy issues
    2.Screen too bright , annoying during nights
    3.The built-inkeyboard has problems with typing
    4.Bad wifi signal
    (These are just issues reported on different sites )
    I cant believe the photo too , hopefully is just a bad miix 2 the one in the photo :
    Attached Thumbnails screenshot-4-.jpg  
    11-15-2013 06:33 PM
    I'm still looking at the Lenovo Miix2 myself. Not real crazy about the wifi issue if there is one but my upgrade to 8.1 left my laptop in a less than pleasing wifi too. That suggests a software fix can't be far behind. I'll know more when I get my mitts on one. In the photos, I think you can reduce that brightness in the OS no?
    11-15-2013 08:16 PM
    Im not sure either i want to buy one too , this are just issues and the photo is taken by a forum i think , therefore i wanted to ask somebody who has one and report these issues as false or true
    Jazmac likes this.
    11-16-2013 05:46 AM
    There is user on this forum that had the Miix 2 as well as a Dell Venue 8 Pro. If I remember correctly he mentioned that he had problems with Power/Standby on the Miix 2 and thought the Dell was better overall (can't find the link to his post though at the moment). Like Jazmac mentioned above though, I would expect Lenovo to fix most of these issues with updates in the near future.

Edit: Found the post now, it's here
    Last edited by dznk; 11-17-2013 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Added the link to the post I mentioned
    11-17-2013 06:35 AM
    Yes you're right , not only this post but many other users left Lenovo and went for the Dell , but if its just an update who's goin' to fix the power on issues , i want to stick to Lenovo . But if the issues continue and the screen is exactly like the picture above , im going for Dell :/
    11-17-2013 07:20 AM
    I can never switch to DELL, because I am a Lenovo homeboy. I guess I will have to wait a few months until they fix this issue, and hopefully by then the price would be cut down by half.
    I will stick to my Asus RT for the meantime :)
    11-17-2013 08:41 AM
    I like Lenovo too ,i have had very good experiences with their notebooks , but many users are reporting numerous issues with the miix2 . I dont know where all this is coming from ://
    11-17-2013 01:06 PM
    The only left alternative is Dell Venue 8 pro but i hate the lack of windows button.
    The Dell Venue 8 Pro has a Windows button. I use it often on my Dell Venue 8 Pro.
    11-17-2013 11:51 PM