lenovo miix2

studenttech

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to buy a lenovo miix 2 , but i have seen many bugs going on there , and its kinda stopping me from buying it . The only left alternative is Dell Venue 8 pro but i hate the lack of windows button . Can anyone report these bugs on miix 2 ?
So far i know :
1. Power /Standy issues
2.Screen too bright , annoying during nights
3.The built-inkeyboard has problems with typing
4.Bad wifi signal
(These are just issues reported on different sites )
I cant believe the photo too , hopefully is just a bad miix 2 the one in the photo ::shocked:

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).jpg
    Screenshot (4).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 16

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm still looking at the Lenovo Miix2 myself. Not real crazy about the wifi issue if there is one but my upgrade to 8.1 left my laptop in a less than pleasing wifi too. That suggests a software fix can't be far behind. I'll know more when I get my mitts on one. In the photos, I think you can reduce that brightness in the OS no?

Djal Tropoje

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Im not sure either i want to buy one too , this are just issues and the photo is taken by a forum i think , therefore i wanted to ask somebody who has one and report these issues as false or true

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
There is user on this forum that had the Miix 2 as well as a Dell Venue 8 Pro. If I remember correctly he mentioned that he had problems with Power/Standby on the Miix 2 and thought the Dell was better overall (can't find the link to his post though at the moment). Like Jazmac mentioned above though, I would expect Lenovo to fix most of these issues with updates in the near future.

Edit: Found the post now, it's here

Last edited:

Djal Tropoje

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes you're right , not only this post but many other users left Lenovo and went for the Dell , but if its just an update who's goin' to fix the power on issues , i want to stick to Lenovo . But if the issues continue and the screen is exactly like the picture above , im going for Dell :/

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I can never switch to DELL, because I am a Lenovo homeboy. I guess I will have to wait a few months until they fix this issue, and hopefully by then the price would be cut down by half.
I will stick to my Asus RT for the meantime :)

Djal Tropoje

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I like Lenovo too ,i have had very good experiences with their notebooks , but many users are reporting numerous issues with the miix2 . I dont know where all this is coming from ://

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion