I definitely want to get a tablet. I already have a laptop (Lenovo Twist) which I love and I have a windows phone. I want to complete the experience and get a tablet. I am looking at 8" tablets since I have a laptop. What do people think is the best choice right now or should I wait until next year?
    12-06-2013 08:49 AM
    You won't have to wait long because the Windows 8" tablet is coming soon, probably Feb 2014. So wait until then to complete your Windows desires.
    12-06-2013 09:00 AM
    I just purchased the Dell Venue 8 Pro. Great size, fast, full version of Windows 8.1, Office Home & Student. It took me about a day to load what I wanted and setup it up as I needed. I really like it so far. The prices are around $225 for the 32GB version. Take a look and see how you like it. I came from the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and the only thing I miss is the Pen capability. The Venue has the right digitizer and soon Dell and 3rd party vendors will have a Pen that works well.

Good luck on the search and decision.
    12-06-2013 10:27 AM
    I would definitely look into get a Dell Venue Pro 8 this upcoming Monday. Since they will be on sale for $99 in store at a Microsoft Store and I believe $199 online same day but both with limited quantities. There is an article on here about it and a post on the forum with some more details. I believe it is only the 32gb. But if you can get it for $99 that's a steal! It is a pretty good device from what I have read as well. Also I don't think you need to wait. Most of the 8in window tablets seem to have already released. They are still new since they have only been out for a month or two and should come with the New Atom Bay Trail processors. I wouldn't expect any hardware/spec improvements for maybe another year.
    12-06-2013 11:26 AM
    I would definitely look into get a Dell Venue Pro 8 this upcoming Monday. Since they will be on sale for $99 in store at a Microsoft Store and I believe $199 online same day
    Dell Venue Pro 8 for $99?! Seriously?! How do you know this and why Monday?
    12-07-2013 10:25 AM
    Hmm can't tell if you are being overly enthusiastic or just sarcastic. But I'll just tell you just incase.. Microsoft's 12 day deals starts Monday. And as I mentioned in my previous post there is an article on wpcentral about it and a forum post about it..

US and Canada only deal
    12-07-2013 06:24 PM
    Lol well I was being serious! I hadn't beard about it yet, but that was/is a SMOKIN deal! An excellent tablet for pennies practically!

I'm almost jealous I didn't wait the new bay trail stuff out
    12-13-2013 05:49 PM