Best 8" Tablet

pma7779

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I definitely want to get a tablet. I already have a laptop (Lenovo Twist) which I love and I have a windows phone. I want to complete the experience and get a tablet. I am looking at 8" tablets since I have a laptop. What do people think is the best choice right now or should I wait until next year?

05Paris

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
You won't have to wait long because the Windows 8" tablet is coming soon, probably Feb 2014. So wait until then to complete your Windows desires.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I just purchased the Dell Venue 8 Pro. Great size, fast, full version of Windows 8.1, Office Home & Student. It took me about a day to load what I wanted and setup it up as I needed. I really like it so far. The prices are around $225 for the 32GB version. Take a look and see how you like it. I came from the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and the only thing I miss is the Pen capability. The Venue has the right digitizer and soon Dell and 3rd party vendors will have a Pen that works well.

Good luck on the search and decision.

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I would definitely look into get a Dell Venue Pro 8 this upcoming Monday. Since they will be on sale for $99 in store at a Microsoft Store and I believe $199 online same day but both with limited quantities. There is an article on here about it and a post on the forum with some more details. I believe it is only the 32gb. But if you can get it for $99 that's a steal! It is a pretty good device from what I have read as well. Also I don't think you need to wait. Most of the 8in window tablets seem to have already released. They are still new since they have only been out for a month or two and should come with the New Atom Bay Trail processors. I wouldn't expect any hardware/spec improvements for maybe another year.

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Hmm can't tell if you are being overly enthusiastic or just sarcastic. But I'll just tell you just incase.. Microsoft's 12 day deals starts Monday. And as I mentioned in my previous post there is an article on wpcentral about it and a forum post about it..

US and Canada only deal

Insti Gator

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Lol well I was being serious! I hadn't beard about it yet, but that was/is a SMOKIN deal! An excellent tablet for pennies practically!

I'm almost jealous I didn't wait the new bay trail stuff out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12