Acer Iconia W3 / MS Office 2013 Product Key Info

Robbie_Jardine

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I recently bought an Acer Iconia W3 64GB from Amazon and one of the things that the selling page clearly states is that I comes with Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition 2013 and reading reviews and watching reviews on YouTube confirms that a product key card is bundled with the unit.

Unfortunately mine is missing from the box, Amazon say to speak to Acer, Acer seem sketchy on the info and don't seem to know their products and speaking to MS via chat results in the agent abruptly ending the chat.

So my questions are,

Does the 8inch Windows 8 tablets come bundled with a 'full' version of MS Office H&S 2013?
Should I find the key card within the box?
Who is liable if its missing?

titoyees

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Should be in the box. If not, is your seller responsability.
I suggest open a case with Amazon and try to send it back for replacement.

nottechsmart

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I recently bought an Acer Iconia W3 64GB from Amazon and one of the things that the selling page clearly states is that I comes with Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition 2013 and reading reviews and watching reviews on YouTube confirms that a product key card is bundled with the unit.

Unfortunately mine is missing from the box, Amazon say to speak to Acer, Acer seem sketchy on the info and don't seem to know their products and speaking to MS via chat results in the agent abruptly ending the chat.

So my questions are,

Does the 8inch Windows 8 tablets come bundled with a 'full' version of MS Office H&S 2013?
Should I find the key card within the box?
Who is liable if its missing?

I bought a Acer W3 at Office Depot a couple weeks ago on sale. I too thought it came with full Office but mine did not either. I ended up returning it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte