Any bluetooth controllers work?

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I want to put a few indie Steam games on my tablet but really want a controller. I am thinking a bluetooth controller is the best way to go as if I am not using my keyboard I will not have any USB ports.

Three things:

Do the Mogas work on a W8 machine?
Are there any other bluetooth controllers for W8?
Are there any bluetooth controllers that will work with both W8 and WP8 that are not a Moga?

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Take a look to that video,it might help you about moga controllers
I think the best controllers for pc are moga,xbox and playstation controllers-but they all need some adjustment to work with pc
EDIT: Still you can find some controllers especially for pc by logitech or thrustmasters etc,but i'm not sure how good they are...

ptrkhh

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
First of all, if you don't want to have issues communicating the controller with the game, make sure the controller supports Xinput. Xinput support is mandatory for all 'Games for Windows' games, and therefore the controller will work with any GfW games out-of-the-box. Xinput is the ONLY supported controller method to play metro (Windows Store) games. So, if your need is to play metro apps, make sure you get an Xinput-compatible controller.

The problem is I haven't seen any Bluetooth xinput controller. I bought a 'Snakebyte idroid:con' Bluetooth controller which was advertised 'both PS3 functionality and XBOX360 functionality'. Let me warn you, the XBOX360 functionality is NOT xinput, it is just a classic HID DirectInput that has similar input axes to the XBOX360 controller.

For example, the controller works with DirectInput compatible games like NFS:Most Wanted (2005) and NFS:Hot Pursuit (2010), but does not work with Asphalt 8:Airborne (Metro) and GTA IV. I have to use a program called 'x360ce' for workaround to make it works with GTA IV. So far, I haven't found any solution for metro games.

Yes, our Windows tablet (except Clover Trail) runs GTA IV, unlike fruit and robot tablets that are stuck with GTA:III or SA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786