Thinkpad 8 now available to order! (In the US)

reda2006

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks in Canada it's a little expensive same as yours almost 560$ Canadian thanks for the info wish to get it by the end of March

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Last edited:

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
This product is bound to fail. I'll never order from Lenovo again. Ever. If I can't get it from a store I won't get it. I can only imagine support if sales is this horrible.

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
You know what I canceled my order as well. They said they were going to request it but if I receive it to send it back for a full refund.

I'm just going to order the Surface Pro 128GB that eBay has for $499, wanted the Thinkpad Tablet 2 with LTE but there's a lot of reports of being super slow for being an Atom machine, oh well I wanted a digitizer tablet with LTE at 8 inch but that's something that won't happen at least these coming months, at least I'm going to have a tablet with proper keyboard support...

What a disappointment...

GunplaGamer

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I was going to reorder after I was so surprised with them calling me and seeing how i was doing with everything but then I decided not to for three reasons. I did not want to deal with Lenovo again, They told me even though i would be moved to the front of the line it would still take two weeks for me to get it even if they upgraded me to overnight shipping, and my sisters 8 year old Macbook Pro just broke and she lost her job recently and needs a Macbook to help her get another one. I am going to help her get another Macbook instead of me spending money on myself.

If I see it in BestBuy a few months down the road and provided Nokia doesn't release a Windows 8.1 8 inch tablet...I will pick it up, provided its around $350. So much failure around this device, because of the company that made it and not the device itself.

I am also surprised that this is not on ebay or anywhere else.

tp2386

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I was going to reorder after I was so surprised with them calling me and seeing how i was doing with everything but then I decided not to for three reasons. I did not want to deal with Lenovo again, They told me even though i would be moved to the front of the line it would still take two weeks for me to get it even if they upgraded me to overnight shipping, and my sisters 8 year old Macbook Pro just broke and she lost her job recently and needs a Macbook to help her get another one. I am going to help her get another Macbook instead of me spending money on myself.

If I see it in BestBuy a few months down the road and provided Nokia doesn't release a Windows 8.1 8 inch tablet...I will pick it up, provided its around $350. So much failure around this device, because of the company that made it and not the device itself.

I am also surprised that this is not on ebay or anywhere else.
Hmmm...I didn't know there was not any on ebay. Someone could possibly make some good money.

Last edited:

GunplaGamer

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm...I didn't know there was not any on ebay. Someone could possibly make some good money.

Yeah I was greatly surprised. A person could have made quite a bit of money with the 128gb one and the 128gb microSD included. Its either that there is none or once they go up they immediately get bought as they do not have to deal with Lenovo and they get it in a few days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss