Microsoft is the BEST! (Surface line & MS Support)

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm not exactly sure how this works, and I doubt it would be the case for everybody. But yesterday I took my Surface Pro into the local Microsoft Store because I had a few real issues with it (small issues, but yet issues.. had this Pro for about a year). Anyway, after talking to them for a few minutes and going over a few things, they got me a new Surface Pro and sent me out the door after setting it up. I didn't really pay attention but when I got back to my office I notice a few things seem different. It turns out they upgraded me to a Surface Pro 2! I have no idea how other companies operate, but Microsoft Support has always been amazing for me and this one just blew my mind! I <3 MICROSOFT!!!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
?
Someone get a bucket because you just blew my mind! Do you know why they might have done that? Do you think it was a mistake? I just can't believe they would just give away $1,000+ like that!

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it was a mistake. I was sitting there at the table, the guy took it in the back then I saw him over by a computer with 2 other employees entering data. The three employees had my surface and a box they were all looking at my surface and entering data so I doubt they made a mistake.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't think it was a mistake. I was sitting there at the table, the guy took it in the back then I saw him over by a computer with 2 other employees entering data. The three employees had my surface and a box they were all looking at my surface and entering data so I doubt they made a mistake.

If I didn't have a sentimental connection with my Surface Pro, I'd really wish there was something wrong with the hardware. My closest store is 250 miles away so going that far would make a my case sound even worse!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Crazy idea, but maybe they're trying to clear out their Surface Pro 2 inventory to make way for the possible new Surface Pro 3 being announced on the 20th!

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Crazy idea, but maybe they're trying to clear out their Surface Pro 2 inventory to make way for the possible new Surface Pro 3 being announced on the 20th!

Yeah, you never know. Not sure when they stopped making the first pro line, but perhaps they ran out of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2