I want a Surface 2 and a female co-worker was trying to decide between a Surface and a Galaxy Tab, she told me she decided on the Surface 2. Then a third co-worker said the Surface is horrible and listed all the reasons he hated it. The thing is all the reason he hates the Surface were all false so I had to correct him. One reason was because he hates Windows Phone and he doesn't a "Scaled Down" version of WP on a tablet, which as you know is the Surface 2 runs Windows 8.1 RT. There was others reasons but I just thought it was funny that all the reasons he hates the product isn't even true. It just goes to show how people form their opinion without even fact-checking.
    06-15-2014 08:07 PM
    Glad you corrected and removed all the miss understanding.
    palandri, Guytronic and xandros9 like this.
    06-15-2014 08:12 PM
    Prejudgment. It happens. Show him what the surface 2 can do. He'll swallow his tongue
    Guytronic likes this.
    06-15-2014 08:14 PM
    I want a Surface 2 and a female co-worker was trying to decide between a Surface and a Galaxy Tab, she told me she decided on the Surface 2. Then a third co-worker said the Surface is horrible and listed all the reasons he hated it. The thing is all the reason he hates the Surface were all false so I had to correct him. One reason was because he hates Windows Phone and he doesn't a "Scaled Down" version of WP on a tablet, which as you know is the Surface 2 runs Windows 8.1 RT. There was others reasons but I just thought it was funny that all the reasons he hates the product isn't even true. It just goes to show how people form their opinion without even fact-checking.
    I wish that Microsoft would stop putting the word "Windows" on every operating system name. It genuinely confuses the innocent, and gives ammo to the trolls.
    06-16-2014 03:26 PM
    Microsoft needs to have completely different names for win8 and RT tablets (surface & surface pro).

Would help clear things up.
    07-02-2014 03:27 PM