can a tablet screen 'unglue' itself

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Well idk how to explain. I was cleaning my surface 2 screen, and on the bezels, i can see.. Weird stains(?) Under the glass. It sort of looks like the screen isn't sticking to whatever it sticks to.. Im not very clear since idk how to explain it. Right now, the spots aren't huge, but I bet the spots will get bigger.

Has anyone else experienced this?

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody have these spotty things in their tablet screen? Because I may go to Microsoft and ask them about it. When I clean my screen they sort of disappear. But seeing as I can't keep my screen 100% clean.. I always catch them.

These spots are on the bezel, as you can all see. But no matter what they shouldnt be there.

Attachments

• 14326.jpg
    14326.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 5

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
After long inspection, are those actually scratches??? Grr I hope that incipio scratch healing screen protector can fix this.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Well idk how to explain. I was cleaning my surface 2 screen, and on the bezels, i can see.. Weird stains(?) Under the glass. It sort of looks like the screen isn't sticking to whatever it sticks to.. Im not very clear since idk how to explain it. Right now, the spots aren't huge, but I bet the spots will get bigger.

Has anyone else experienced this?

My friend played a 3D-intensive game on his Nexus 7 for too long and it overheated, the screen not only unglued itself but also became unstuck and shattered in his bag. He was shock to find bits of glass missing out of the display!!!

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
My friend played a 3D-intensive game on his Nexus 7 for too long and it overheated, the screen not only unglued itself but also became unstuck and shattered in his bag. He was shock to find bits of glass missing out of the display!!!

Zomg.. now that's scary. I'm going to test this theory out then. If I see problems, then I'll give Microsoft a ring

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos