Which Windows tablet do you own?

thatdennis

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Surface 2 RT here, and man that tablet has went with me a long time through thick and thin. Bought it a few weeks after it's released and still functioning well (2 years)

Best tablet I ever owned, and now with Windows phone integration of everything is easy.

No regrets at all buying it first thing is l when it's available.

Wazzim

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Acer Switch 10 FHD. Extraordinary experience for the price, only need a big sdcard to go along with it.

Especially the build quality is beyond what I expect from 290 euros.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I have 2 Vivotab RTs. They work great, are fast and I like the expandable storage and the ability to use HDs, printers etc. The included battery keyboard is a great feature too. I think RT got a bad rap. I love it. I find no diffrerence in it and "real windows". Besides being able to load EXE programs. I hope RT lives on with some sort of update that lets us take advantage of the new apps. Long shot I know. If there is nothing in the works, Then I will be forced to get my surface pro 3/s ha ha.

sawo

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Well... I haven't any for now. But in next few days, I want to but a Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 '10 with Windows.
I was sure about this choice, but for now, I'm not so sure. I think also about Asus Trasformer Book T90 Chi.
Also great hybrid. Little bit more portable, but without touchpad. Soo... problem :).

MatsuDano

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm using a Teclast x89 with 8.1 w bing. Really love it.
7,9" 2048x1536 display, 2g ram, Intel z3735f for 150$ :) I like alot! :cool:

Just bought one of these, very excited for when it gets delivered. Do you find the free drive space a limit at all? Do you notice any lag or ghosting on the display?

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Manufacturer/ Model : HP Stream 7
Internal Disk space : 32 GB
Memory Card : 64 GB
Purpose : Software testing and demos, Media consumption, Skype (Daily Driver on the go now)

Manufacturer/ Model : Microsoft Surface RT
Internal Disk space : 32 GB
Memory Card : 64 GB
Purpose : Presentations, Media consumption, Skype

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
SurfacePro 2 and SurfacePro 3, my wife and I. Fully replacing desktop computers at work, laptop computers when in the field/on site visits, and at home too. At home, we use them to access family emails, surf the internet, listen to music/videos on ZUNE (PC Desktop software) or to watch the very best TV (including DRM protected shows, such as on HBO, no problem) recorded and playing from our Windows Media Center whole house media center. We can watch either on the SurfacePro tablets or on one of the Xbox360s throughout the house as Media Extenders. It's easy to do and amazing what can be done. Microsoft doesn't make it easy to know these features. They don't tell anyone. If you are interested, start with www.ceton.com.

Last edited:

sawo

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I just bought Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 10 inch Win8. For now, I'm v. happy. Tablet is great. Screen is great. Keyboard is great. I'm loving it.
It's not the god of speed, but if you use it with brain, it will work fine. For less then 500$, I belive there is no better choice.

acerace113

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Device: Surface 2 RT
Storage: 64 GB + 64 GB microSD card
Dislikes: no proper hdmi port
Uses: movies, web browsing, some music listening

Sent from my jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S or Surface 2 using Tapatalk

Ruan Van Zijl

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a HP stream 7 imorted it from amazon to South Africa all for $100. Pretty pleased with it so far. I also have an ipad mini and a nexus 7 lying around but tend to use my Stream the most.

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Surface Pro 3
i5/128 GB
Dislikes: My fault here, I wish I had sprung for the i7/512 GB model because it would have "future proofed" my purchase a little more and the extra storage of course would be nice.

As it is, I'm waiting on the rumored SP4. I'll get the top end model and give my SP3 to some deserving soul.

WillysJeepMan

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
I have an Insignia 8" that I picked up at Best Buy for $99. Great little device that is hampered by 16GB of storage. Because it runs the 32-bit version of Windows 8.1, it still supports Win16 apps. I've loaded a bunch of them and have turned it into a Sega Genesis of sorts (bought a USB Genesis controller).

I just received an Acer Aspire Switch 11. 11.6" screen, full HD resolution, 4GB RAM, 128GB Storage, Intel Core i3, fullsize USB 3.0 port in the tablet, microHDMI, microSD, separate charging port, front-facing speakers, fullsize USB 2.0 port in the keyboard/dock, active digitizer.... $449 @ the Microsoft Store.

There is quite a bit of heft to it in comparison to my 11" Macbook Air, but I'm quite impressed with the overall package. It's like a budget version of a Surface Pro 3, but only with a better keyboard. ;)

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Surface Pro 3, i5/128 GB

I love the screen size and quality, the kickstand, the keyboard, the UI, USB port... pretty much everything. The one disappointment is the app situation. I really don't like that I can't read my Kindle magazines.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro