Lenovo Thinkpad 10

crazyhairboy

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
I just picked up (2) Lenovo Thinkpad 10's for my wife and I.

Anyone have suggestions on best way to pair with our phones? We both have Android phones - S5 & Note 3.

Anyone with this tablet have any suggestions on best use, apps ect? I do a lot of pdf and epub annotation, highlighting ect.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

rory753

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've used drawboard PDF for annotating plan sets, and its a pretty good app, and worth the money. I think the regular adobe PDF reader does just regular plain highlighting. those are nice tablets, and I've been tempted. especially since you can get one with LTE connectivity for $500...

crazyhairboy

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
I've seen a few reviews on Drawboard - and it looks great. Looks like i'll be spending the $10 bucks on that.
Does Adobe have support for epubs?

Yea I saw a deal through my corporate discounts and ended up picking them up for under $400 a piece. 128 gb, 4 gb RAM, 64bit OS. I couldn't turn it down. Little pricey for the accessories but were gonna share a KB.

rory753

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure about what epub support the modern adobe PDF reader offers, but it's free, so why not try? one thing I found extremely helpful is the tablet is still a full blown windows machine. personally, I needed a textbook, so I downloaded the desktop kindle app, and was able to review it. neither the modern win8 app can do this or the WP8 app can(unfortunately). now I just need to figure someway I convert this textbook to something I can use on my phone when I need it.

crazyhairboy

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
For the benefit of the community...
I tried Freda as well as a couple others but..
So far the Nook app works the best. Its fluid and the highlighting, annotation works great!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)