Are you going to update your tablet to Windows 10????

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
as the title says...Anyone will do?

I want to hear from those that have the Tech Preview on theirs??

How is 9926?

Last edited:

drtek

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I have it installed on our HP X2 10.6 32gb. Would not initially install as it said it was a compressed OS. Made a bootable USB, and formatted the drive. Install went fine, but I needed to install drivers. Took awhile. But now it is going strong.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: Are you going to upgrade your tablet????

I'm eagerly waiting for a wimboot install so that I can safely update my Linx 8!

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

I have it installed on our HP X2 10.6 32gb. Would not initially install as it said it was a compressed OS. Made a bootable USB, and formatted the drive. Install went fine, but I needed to install drivers. Took awhile. But now it is going strong.

how do you like it?...for icon..

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

I have a Dell Venue 11 Pro which is still with the 8.1. I did not upgraded to 10 yet cause I want to make sure everything would be fine..

Now I wonder what category that would be>>>>PC/Tablet or PC/LapTop???

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site

If Windows 10 is available for the 1st Gen Surface then yes, I will.

TheLumaniac

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site

Well, the only tablet that I have is the Dell XPS 10, which runs on Windows RT. If an update becomes available, then why not?

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

Well, the only tablet that I have is the Dell XPS 10, which runs on Windows RT. If an update becomes available, then why not?

Update and upgrade are different things. The former means improvement on the software part, the latter means improvement on the hardware part
..The OP meant upgrading your current tablet to a better tablet with improved specs..and hardware!

TheLumaniac

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site

Update and upgrade are different things. The former means improvement on the software part, the latter means improvement on the hardware part
..The OP meant upgrading your current tablet to a better tablet with improved specs..and hardware!

Uhm...are you sure? I think that all the others are talking about getting Windows 10 on their current tablets and since mine runs on Windows RT, my tablet will only receive some of the new features.

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

well, I meant for Win 10..I'll change the title

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Uhm...are you sure? I think that all the others are talking about getting Windows 10 on their current tablets and since mine runs on Windows RT, my tablet will only receive some of the new features.
The dicussions was all perfect, only the title should been update instead of upgrade by the OP, lol....😝 that's what I meant, i think I'm gonna get the Lenovo yoga tab....with window 10 on it, lets seee

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I won't run the TP on my tablet, since one of the things I got the tablet for is Netflix, and Netflix is buggy with TP.

I'll wait for the official release.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site

Nope OP doesn't mean that. He asked for 9926 in specific. Nothing to do with hardware.

horseybob

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
have Win10 9926 on an HP ElitePad and a Stream 7. Had to re-image the Stream due to memory management BSOD. Runs fine now. I find that IE is quite flaky, so often switch over to Firefox.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Was going to on my 8" inovo tablet but I'm worried that as its a Chinese brand i might be stuck without the right drivers, I do really want to install it as my 8.1 in stall is buggy and gives me,too many freezes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3