Having a hard time finding any info on the ASUS ROG G751. Can anyone around here provide more information? Looking for a new gaming laptop and this one looks like it could be well worth the money.
    03-30-2015 10:43 AM
    search ASUS G751 Gaming Notebook Review on youtube and you will find the info you are looking for
    04-17-2015 09:46 PM
    I own one, I only use it one day a month(lan party) but I like it a lot. It has a massive cooling system that actually works, and the IPS display has terrific viewing angles. I'm not sure exactly what info you're trying to find, but if you need me to be specific about anything, let me know
    04-18-2015 03:01 AM
    Asus quite good on its cooling and it does a decent job on this. I've tried overclock and up to 70+ degree Celsius and the fans still very silent.
    04-18-2015 03:33 AM
    I'm at my lan right now, here's my setup. Everyone else here brought huge rigs, but a gaming notebook does the trick.

robaa5a.jpg
    04-18-2015 08:08 PM
    A good friend of mine has the ASUS ROG G751 and I've tried quite a bit. I'm really not too impressed with it. You really do need to use a mouse and keyboard with it, because the built in ones are no good. Also the screen is a little blurry I think. Another guy I meet at a lan had the MSI GP60 which really impressed me. It's also highly rated here: Best Gaming Laptop Under $1000 | Laptop Runner, so you might want to take a look at it.
    05-06-2015 03:29 AM
    A good friend of mine has the ASUS ROG G751 and I've tried quite a bit. I'm really not too impressed with it. You really do need to use a mouse and keyboard with it, because the built in ones are no good. Also the screen is a little blurry I think. Another guy I meet at a lan had the MSI GP60 which really impressed me. It's also highly rated here: Best Gaming Laptop Under $1000 | Laptop Runner, so you might want to take a look at it.
    You're entitled to your opinion, but the keyboard and trackpad on the ROG 751 are excellent. I only use a separate keyboard and mouse when I'm at my lanparty to play PC games. Read some reviews about this machine, they all say the same thing. As for the screen being blurry = No, it has a beautiful IPS display with excellent viewing angles. It is not in any way blurry.

The Wirecutter recently rated the ROG 751 as the best gaming laptop, and rated it against other high end gaming machines.
    The Best Gaming Laptop | The Wirecutter

That link you provided to Laptop Runner is judging laptops for under $1000, and the OP was asking about the ROG 751, which is a high end laptop, not a budget model like those at Laptop Runner.
    05-06-2015 11:18 AM
    The thought about ROG G751 gaming laptop being the best depends on personal choice and preference. However, I agree that Asus laptops are good gaming machines, and can be a nice option for any gaming fan.....Personally I prefer MSI, I have been and will remain a die-hard fan of the MSI Stealth Pro GS73VR laptop. This is my second year with it and I really love its deliverables.

However, my friend has the Asus ROG G751 and from what he says, it is a good gaming laptop. With the growing competition from the likes of Gigabyte, MSI, Dell and Acer, ASUS knows for sure there is so much at stake and they have really worked on their gaming machines.
    01-05-2017 02:44 PM