Why do I see Darrin Deyoung as a account on my Windows laptop?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why i see darrin deyoung as a account on my windows

I just buy a windows laptop dell but I see that my account name is Darrin deyoung and I try to fix it but I cannot I don't now how. Could someone help me with this proble

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: why i see darrin deyoung as a account on my windows

Yeah... Take it back to the retailer. Darren is the Demo Mode Guy. The store probably has the password to make you admin and remove Darren

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site

If it was bought from best buy you can uninstall the demo program in control panel, then do a full restore... or you can just take it back and let them do it for you (takes an hour or so)

David Cartier

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
The Best Buy Password to get into the administrator account from the Darrin DeYoung demo loop mode is: trs80 (I swear to God). That should work on any machines that have the Darrin DeYoung account, though. You then just delete the demo loop like any other software you don't want. after that it might not be a bad idea to restore it. Or just go back to the store, ***** them out for not telling you it had been a demo (or for not removing the demo) and they will probably give you 10% of the cost for your trouble, if you make enough of a pain in the *** of yourself.

Jack Neill

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
The Best Buy Password to get into the administrator account from the Darrin DeYoung demo loop mode is: trs80 (I swear to God). That should work on any machines that have the Darrin DeYoung account, though. You then just delete the demo loop like any other software you don't want. after that it might not be a bad idea to restore it. Or just go back to the store, ***** them out for not telling you it had been a demo (or for not removing the demo) and they will probably give you 10% of the cost for your trouble, if you make enough of a pain in the *** of yourself.

I am going to Best Buy and hitting every display model now that I have the password.

DJ Youtube Acc

Jan 4, 2018
Visit site

I just buy a windows laptop dell but I see that my account name is Darrin deyoung and I try to fix it but I cannot I don't now how. Could someone help me with this proble

Guys, there is no need to really go to Best buy or anything
After signing in, go to Settings (Windoiws+I) in About click Windows 5 times and it will do a factiry reset and become a free working model without the display model stuff!
Hope this helps! And yes the password is trs10!

sunriseshell

Dec 13, 2018
Visit site
Remove Retail Demo Experience

Guys, there is no need to really go to Best buy or anything
After signing in, go to Settings (Windoiws+I) in About click Windows 5 times and it will do a [factory] reset and become a free working model without the display model stuff!
Hope this helps! And yes the password is trs10!
It's not under "About" it's under "Activation". This just came up for me on a display model deal, and the above did not work.

You go to Settings-> Update & Security -> Activation and click on the word "Windows" there nearest the top five times.
This will bring up a window that says "Get the latest demo content and apps".
You then click on the "Advanced configuration" button at the bottom and it takes you to "Advanced RDX settings".
In this window you click on the button "Remove" in the "Remove RDX" section.

Hope this helps someone, I stumbled onto this thread searching for what to do.

bdink1223

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
sunriseshell - thank you soooo much! I was looking for Darrin DeYoung's phone number, hoping he would help. Your directions were easy to follow and worked! I now have a computer that works!

sakacole

Apr 23, 2022
Visit site
Re: Remove Retail Demo Experience

Any thoughts on what to do if the "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" comes up? It's then asking for the admin username and password but does not give me any option to click other than "NO". There is no where to enter the u/p. I'm receiving this after following the steps you provided and the computer restarting with the Darrin Deyoung still listed. It also says my updates failed. Thoughts?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo