Hey all,

I am looking for a decent stylus to use with my Dell all-in-one PC. It is a touch screen and so, I am after a stylus to mainly use for annotating / writing / note taking (one note etc). I have a cheap one with the round rubber end, but it tugs against the screen and doesn't write very well due to lots of friction.

I have found a few products, but I do not know whether they would be compatible:
    - Wacom Bamboo stylus solo
    - Wacom Bamboo stylus feel

If there is any others you would recommend please do let me know! Much appreciated.

Thanks
    07-25-2015 08:08 AM
    The question here is whether the PC has the hardware to properly use finer and fancier styli.

Most likely not, especially if its a desktop, so the most in that case would be using that rubber ball tip thing you have.
    However, fancier versions of that will work. (as long as the touchscreen is capacitive as it likely is) The Bamboo Stylus Solo will work.

But an actual stylus like the Feel will most likely not.

What is your specific PC?
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-26-2015 05:31 PM
    The question here is whether the PC has the hardware to properly use finer and fancier styli.

Most likely not, especially if its a desktop, so the most in that case would be using that rubber ball tip thing you have.
    However, fancier versions of that will work. (as long as the touchscreen is capacitive as it likely is) The Bamboo Stylus Solo will work.

But an actual stylus like the Feel will most likely not.

What is your specific PC?
    Thanks for your reply! It's a Dell XPS 2710
    08-02-2015 07:27 AM
    Thanks for your reply! It's a Dell XPS 2710
    OK looks like it doesn't have any fancy hardware for the fancy styli, so what I said above Is probably will go.
    humanhowever likes this.
    08-03-2015 09:21 AM