what tablet for 200 euros?

lightkey17

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi there i m looking for a tablet around 200 euros of 8 inches. i checked the dell venue 8 pro 5000 do you recommend it ? do you know if there is something better for same price ? thanks a lot have a nice day.

lightkey17

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
hi thanks for the answer the tablet wouldn't be for me ( i have a surface pro 3 ), but for my wife, she needs for using email browser pdf office...pretty much that kind of stuff. i found a new one on ebay for 150 euro dispatched. do you know if the lenovo yoga 2 tablet 8 inches is good ?

lightkey17

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
I don't own one so can't comment but from the looks and specs it does seem like a decent tab.

Yes, if interested PM me.

right now my choice is gonna be between the asus memopad 8 inches and the dell avenue 8 pro. just because i can't find something else. does anybody knows better choice ?

o_k_boy

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
hi thanks for the answer the tablet wouldn't be for me ( i have a surface pro 3 ), but for my wife, she needs for using email browser pdf office...pretty much that kind of stuff. i found a new one on ebay for 150 euro dispatched. do you know if the lenovo yoga 2 tablet 8 inches is good ?

I've had the yoga 2 for a couple of months, and so far it's been great. The screen is good, battery life is great and the build quality is solid. I updated to windows 10 without any problems, but then rolled to 8.1 as I preferred the tablet experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea