If it does, which brand is the best one? I've got a 64gb card on board and I'd like to bring over more of my media library to it.

Thanks!
    12-21-2015 07:20 PM
    Your tablet supports up to SDXC... http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/...al_VER8517.pdf

capture02.png

It really is about class more than capacity. Match the class and get whatever capacity you want.... Note that to support an XC card you must have an XC slot or higher. Since XC is the highest card mentioned, you must have an XC slot minimum and I would assume that to be the maximum... But that lets you in on UHS-I as it is the same 3.0.1 standard as XC. You probably should not bother with UHS-II which is 4.0 standard. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Digital

capture.png

The notation under UHS-I on the SDXC row states "not at UHS speed." Note that XC class 10 and UHS-I are both 10mbps. For best compliance, stick with SDXC and only use UHS-I if you need a higher capacity beyond what an XC will offer. UHS-II speed (30mbps) is wasted on your slot.
    xandros9 likes this.
    12-22-2015 10:29 AM
    Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to respond. Much appreciated!!
    xandros9 and RumoredNow like this.
    12-22-2015 11:40 AM