The start button is not working. Brightness and volume button also not working
    I cant open the windows setting
    I tried to play video and after several minutes the speaker stop working, I have to shut down the laptop and start it again and then it works but only for several minutes like before
    What should I do ?
    I am using windows 10 btw

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    01-02-2016 11:32 PM
    You don't mention what device it is...

Have you checked the Support area at the OEM website to ensure all BIOS/UEFI and driver packages are up to date? Also not just the OEM for the laptop, but also the Support area from individual component manufacturers? I.E.: audio and video cards or CPU/GPU.

If you don't know what components your laptop has, check your service tag number or serial number and plug it into the Support pages at the laptop OEM site. It should return your exact specifications/configuration.
    01-03-2016 10:21 AM
    Is this a brand new computer? Or you just upgraded the OS? I heard that the Start button is a common issue for Windows 10. Could be a bug or something. I have a colleague who had this issue before. We tried to troubleshoot the issue but we're not so successful in fixing it. All suggestions given by google were exhausted, from simple settings up to the registry editor. None of them worked! We even tried Microsoft Fix programs.
    01-13-2016 12:37 AM
    First of all, what is the make and model of your laptop? IS it new or used?
    01-13-2016 01:03 AM