Who Is Planning To Get An Alcatel Plus 10

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
The travel friendly Alcatel Plus 10 (2in1) has just been unveiled at MWC 2016.

This nifty device boasts to be the perfect companion for those long haul journeys with Alcatel indicating the battery lasts upto 8 hours combined with LTE in a slim package (Dimensions: 259.3 x 156.2 x 8.35 mm).

Along with a capacitive 10 point multi-touch 10.1-inch HD IPS Display (1280 x 800) with a plethora of ports including standard USB, micro USB and micro HDMI making carrying adapters a thing of the past.

Furthermore, Alcatel says this 4G LTE 2in1 tablet can serve as a mobile hotspot for upto 15 devices!

That should come in handy!

So who is thinking of getting one?

Without further ado, chime in below.

Hands-on with Alcatel Plus 10: Windows 10 and LTE on a 10.1-inch two-in-one | Windows Central

Alcatel announces the Plus 10 2-in-1 Windows 10 tablet | Windows Central

Last edited:

AdhamFarouk

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
I can't connect to the Keyboard hot spot of my Alcatel plus 10.
It keeps telling me "incorrect password" despite I'm using the correct password (last 8 digits of the keyboard IMEI code as specified in the user manual) !!
Please help, Thank you.

miz_pimp

Dec 2, 2017
Visit site
I got this device a week ago, and I'm really enjoying using it. It can't replace my laptop completely, but it's doing pretty well with 90% of what I use my laptop for anyway.

I'm still trying to navigate my way through its capabilities, but so far I'm really happy. I still need to find out how much I can customize my device though (I'm used to Android's customization, lol), so once I get to do that, I'll be even happier! :smile:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6