Hi there,

I have recently flashed the ROM on my Windows 10 tablet with the wrong BIOS! It now doesn't turn on :-(

it is a pendopad 10.1" (these are sold in australia)... I suspect it is essentially a nextbook or linx.

If I press vol- and pwr together for 15-20 seconds, however, the little light comes on in a green colour. the pwr button will turn it again... What is it doing? Is this a fastboot thing?

If someone can point me in the right direction I will certainly consider a donation to emphasise my thanks....

This may be as little pointing me to drivers and software so that I can fiddle with it myself (keep in mind it is a windows tablet, not android - and probably chinese).

Here's some tablet specs:
    Name: 'Pendopad 10.1"'... probably the same as the nextbook and linx.
    Intel Baytrail-T(Quad-core) Processor Z3735F
    32GB Flash
    2GB RAM
    mini HDMI
    micro USB
    USB
    SD Card slot

Thank you in advance!

John
    04-02-2016 06:24 AM
    Hi there,

I have recently flashed the ROM on my Windows 10 tablet with the wrong BIOS! It now doesn't turn on :-(

it is a pendopad 10.1" (these are sold in australia)... I suspect it is essentially a nextbook or linx.

If I press vol- and pwr together for 15-20 seconds, however, the little light comes on in a green colour. the pwr button will turn it again... What is it doing? Is this a fastboot thing?

If someone can point me in the right direction I will certainly consider a donation to emphasise my thanks....

This may be as little pointing me to drivers and software so that I can fiddle with it myself (keep in mind it is a windows tablet, not android - and probably chinese).

Here's some tablet specs:
    • Name: 'Pendopad 10.1"'... probably the same as the nextbook and linx.
    • Intel Baytrail-T(Quad-core) Processor Z3735F
    • 32GB Flash
    • 2GB RAM
    • mini HDMI
    • micro USB
    • USB
    • SD Card slot

Thank you in advance!

John
    Just curious why were you flashing the 'ROM' to begin with? I have had a fair share of issues with the pendo pad 7 and windows and now almost at the end of either fixing it or tossing it in the bin.
    05-20-2016 11:26 PM